Here’s how to quickly peel boiling eggs:
- To start, lightly tap the hard surface of a boiled egg to crack the shell all over.
- After that, gently roll the egg in your palms to loosen the shell.
- Start peeleding the shell now from the egg’s wider end where the air pocket is. Typically, it is easier to start here.
- Peel the shell slowly and with care, being sure to get rid of the thin membrane at the same time. This will make it easier for the egg to hatch without any shell fragments left.
- After peeling the egg, rinse it in cold water to get rid of any shell pieces that remained.
After some practise, you’ll discover that this approach is simple and efficient.