To broadcast live on TikTok, take these actions:
- On your mobile device, use the TikTok app and sign into your account.
- To make a new video, hit the “+” icon in the lower centre of the screen on the main screen.
- To enter “LIVE” mode, swipe left. It is located next to the “Photo” and “Video” menu items.
- Give your live stream a title. When viewers tune into your live stream, they will see this.
- Change the privacy settings. You can decide whether to make your live stream visible to everyone, just your friends, or only certain people.
- By pressing the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen and choosing a picture from your device’s gallery, you may opportunistically add a cover photo for your live stream.
- When you’re ready to begin your live stream, tap the “Go Live” button.
- You can communicate with your viewers throughout your live stream by reading their comments, answering them, and making use of TikTok’s interactive tools like stickers, polls, and quizzes.
- To end your live stream when it is complete, hit the “X” icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- By tapping the “Save” option, you can decide to save your live stream to the device’s gallery. In addition, TikTok offers data and insights about the effectiveness of your live stream, which you may evaluate after it has finished.
Note: Depending on your region, only people who fulfil certain criteria, such as having a specific amount of followers or being a certain age, are eligible to go live on TikTok. Before attempting to go live, make sure you comply with these prerequisites. These are some of important points to go live on tiktok.